What We Offer For You
Training: for Self and or Others
Undergo instructions in preparation for a particular role, function or profession with a goal of improving one’s capability, capacity, productivity and performance
Development: for self and Others
An Act of improving by expanding, enlarging or refining
- Creating a shift in your Way of Being and Actions, such that you get what you want for yourself and your life; such that you are touched, moved and inspired by who you are
- Sharing that shift you caused for yourself with others, whom you want to impact, such that they are touched, moved and inspired and they experience the shift in their life and they get what they want for themselves and their life
As a result creating a world that you want to live into
Top Services for Coaching
High Performance Corporate Business Template. Let’s Create Something new and awesome Togeather. Learn from any location in the world.
Industry Training for students (Internship Program)
Students Development Program
Executive Development Training
Train the Trainer Program
The Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD)
- Established in April 1970,
- A national level professional & non-profit society
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Membership of individuals and institutions involved in the area of training and development of Human Resource, L & D & T n D & other professionals of all verticals.
Members from –
Affiliated to –
- The International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), Geneva.
- Asian Regional Training and Development Organizations (ARTDO), Manila.
- Organizes Training Programs, all over the country both at Chapter and National Levels.
- The programs cover selected areas of HRD with special emphasis on-
– Training of Trainers,
– Training Goals & Objectives and
– Training tools & Technologies.
Who participate in the programs ?
All Public & Private Sector Organizations,
– Training Institutions & professionals of Central & State Govt.
in collaboration with Planning Commission,
– Bureau of Public Enterprises and
– The Training Division of Department of Personnel, Govt. Of India
– The students of all stream of Graduate & Post , MBA,BBA,MSW, Medical & para medical, Architecture, Businessman, Industrialist. Etc.
A distinguished record of service spanning more than 37 years.
Diploma Course in Training & Development was introduced in April, 1979.
- Only professional course recognized by Govt. of India for training of trainers in the country, designed to meet today’s Training/HRD needs.
- A distance learning Programme of 18 months in English only
- A student of this programme is entitled to use suffix ‘Dip TD’
- Managed by a Board consisting of eminent HRD professional and academicians.
At present a large number of ISTD Diploma holders are occupying senior positions in the field of Training & Development/Human Resource Development in various Central Government Departments, Public and Private organizations.
International Affiliations of ISTD
The Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Formerly American Society for Training & Development (ASTD),
- A non-profit association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations.
- ATD was founded as ASTD in 1944.
- Has more than 5,000 members outside of the United States from more than 120 countries.
- ATD supports conferences and events around the world.
- It also work with partners worldwide to develop and support a global community for learning and HRD professionals.
ARTDO International (Asian Regional Training and Development Organization)
- Founded in 1974 in Manila for a shared vision and a call to action through a unified approach.
- Today it is an international umbrella body with membership comprising-
- National organizations,
- Educational institutes,
- Multi-national corporations,
- Public and private enterprises,
- HR management specialists from well over 30 countries worldwide.
Professionals and Trainers continually face a critical challenge – how to better understand, manage and develop Human Resources amidst a Rapidly Changing, Volatile Environment.
International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO)
- Founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1972
- To develop and maintain a worldwide network committed to the identification, development and transfer of knowledge, skills and technology to enhance personal growth, human performance, productivity and sustainable development.
- The most multinational, multicultural Training and Development organization in the world with a truly diverse Board of Directors leading the organization.
- Members form a highly diverse network of human resource management and development organizations globally, linking HR professionals in HR societies, corporations, universities, consultancies, government organizations and enterprises.
- IFTDO currently represents more than 500,000 professionals in over 30 countries
Categories Of Member
- A person enrolled by the National Council and shall be
- An individual who is engaged / interested in the field of T and D
- Who is at least 25 years of age and
- All Graduates of a recognized university or its equivalent.
- A person enrolled by the National Council and
- Who in some manner falls short for the eligibility criteria of membership and
- Is preparing himself for a career in the field of T & D.
- 18 years is the minimum age for Associate Member.
- A person nominated by National Council at the time of Annual General Meeting &
- Shall be reporting to the AGM and who has distinguished himself in the field of training and development after working in the field for a period of at least 15 years and whose association with ISTD is considered invaluable.
- A body enrolled by the National Council
- Any Government agency, or any other body of corporation, statutory or other-wise, or any organization or any Association, whether incorporated or not, which subscribes to and is interested in the furtherance of the objectives of the Society.
- Each Institutional Member shall be entitled to nominate for membership benefits 2 nominees against the basic membership subscription.
What are the BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO MEMBERS?
- Immense benefit of networking with the Co-professionals and other people in the field in India and also abroad.
- Other opportunities:
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest development in training & development field.
- Keeping abreast of experiments and experiences of other professionals in the country.
- Participating in an All-India forum for exchange of ideas, views and information.
- Securing valuable support of experienced professionals in specific tasks of training & development.
- Having access to opportunities to contribute to professional activities.
- Participating in national Conventions and Seminars/ Training Programs at concessional fee.
- Receiving ISTD News, the quarterly Newsletter, on the Society’s activities.
- Receiving other ISTD publications at a special discount.
- Participation in Conferences of IFTDO, ARTDO and ASTD at concessional rates.
- Participate in the activities of the society and any of it’s chapters or to use it’s library, research and training materials, films, aids and equipment with or without charges, as may be determined by national council of the society.
- Individual/Institutional/Life Members are entitled to vote/contest in the annual election of ISTD. Entitlement subject to validity.
- Associate members and Honorary members will not be entitled to vote/contest.